Friday, March 17, 2006

Where the money come from

In this page, I just want to share of what I have got from internet for getting money online. Since I am new in this business, I will write this in my language, of course.

Let's start with where the money come from with internet. I did some research and I list down where we can get money from internet. Either we have our own website or no. Here are they:

  • Advertising
  • Sell stuff vial internet
  • Sell service to another website owner
  • Sell service to internet user
  • Affiliate program
  • Gambling or lotterey (for some country this is illegal)
  • Stole other's credit card info (this is illegal)
  • Web hosting company
  • Domain name registration
  • Email provider
  • Mailing list provider
  • Internet Survey
  • Etc.

That is what I have right now. I will update it when I have a new one. If you know there is another one, please let me know. You can email me.The other portion of this project will explain on how above items can make money. But I will focus on what "WE' can do to make money. I quoted we, since this is our focus. Start making money with no money or may be a bit of spending.

Once we completed with how money comes from above business, I will research the tips and tricks to speed up of making money. I have done some research, most information are available. But I want to summarize for you. If you have worked with above business and success or not success, may be you can share us your story. It will benefit for you and ours :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home